Information | New Comers | History



Brief History

Town Government

Town Services

Settling In





Sign up for our Newsletter!
Stay Informed!
Meetings, Dates, Information




Town Services

All elections are held in the Town Hall. Times and dates will be posted in official notices in the Oconomowoc Enterprise. You may register to vote at the time of the election. To request an absentee ballot please contact the Clerk/Treasurer at the Town Hall - (920) 474-4781.

Ashippun Highway Department
If you notice problems with the roads please contact the Highway Department at 262-443-2533.

Ashippun Sanitary District
Parts of the township are served by sewer system. The physical plant is located in the western part of the township at W2602 Lincoln Road. For information on hookups or to check on service availability please contact Don Kehl (920) 474-7229.

Garbage Collection and the Recycling Center
The Township does not supply curbside pickup of garbage. Private agencies are available which do provide this service to the town's residents.
Residential garbage is collected Saturdays from 8am to 1pm at the Town's Recycling Center located at W2522 Oak Street in Ashippun for a nominal fee.
The following items are collected at the center for recycling: batteries, aluminum, glass, newspaper, tin, plastic, oil, paint and cardboard.

Spring and Fall Cleanup Days
The township sponsors Spring and Fall Cleanup Days twice a year the township will collect all types of items for recycling and disposal. Please look for notices of the cleanup days in the local papers. Large items should be brought only during the Spring and Fall cleanup days!

Dog Licenses
All dogs over six (6) months of age in the Town of Ashippun must be annually licensed. The license may be obtained from the Town Clerk/Treasurer. The basic license fee is $15. Dogs that have been neutered of spayed pay the reduced fee of $10.
State law requires all dog owners to provide rabies certificate of vaccination from a veterinarian at the time of application for a dog license. No licenses are issued without the proof of rabies' vaccination. Please contact the Town Clerk for more information.